1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Royalty factions info - Updates+Date Change

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DeadSquirrel, Sep 21, 2017.

By DeadSquirrel on Sep 21, 2017 at 9:01 PM
  1. DeadSquirrel

DeadSquirrel Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,
    I am sorry to say that we are pushing the reset back 1 week from the original date (9/30/17 @2pm est). We pushed the date back to allow us more time to think of some original cool ideas and to fix some minor problems. As always we are open to suggestions and would love to use some more of your guys original ideas.

Now for some info to help you guys learn more about next map. Like always there will be 3 worlds Over world,End,Mars

Also there will be an FTOP, I would like you guys to choose if you want the ftop to be straight paypal like always or if you rather have it first place gets all the $$$ First day of next reset, second gets the 2nd day of Resets money and third gets third day.
    This is something i want you as players to decide so leave your opinions below.

ALL BANS ARE BEING RESET

FINALLY INSIDING WILL ONCE AGAIN BE BANNABLE :D

• Agree Agree x 1
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DeadSquirrel, Sep 21, 2017.

1. de_inferno
      de_inferno
      hype
    2. JuicyHerbz
      JuicyHerbz
      When will it be opening? it is 7 minutes past reset time and there is only 4 people on the entire server.
    3. SwaggyPotato
    4. JuicyHerbz
      JuicyHerbz
      it is now 48 mins past reset time. not opening
    5. de_inferno
      de_inferno
      cant you fucking read the post you autistic cunt
    6. DeadSquirrel
      DeadSquirrel
      wooops forgo
      t to change this post its this coming saturday
    7. DeadSquirrel
      DeadSquirrel
      It this coming saturday look at the motd on the server list i went on vacation had to push it back SORRY
    8. Triik
      Triik
      can you elaborate on the changes. like, Obby gen buckets disabled? is leftshooting enabled/disabled? like hellO, inform us
    9. DeadSquirrel
      DeadSquirrel
      waiting on trailer :p
    10. Triik
      Triik
      dope ty. also make a recruitment thread on forums please
    11. Triik
      Triik
      @DeadSquirrel Can we get some info soon please. Change Logs, Economy, Whether or not Leftshooting is enabled, ect. people kinda need to know so they can make base schems and set shit up. thanks
    12. de_inferno
      de_inferno
      only faggots make base schems
    13. Triik
      Triik
      guess im a faggot
    14. Triik
      Triik
      @DeadSquirrel dude this legit resets tomorrow and no preview? no economy? is left shooting even enabled. like are you serious, it's the last day and not even telling us...