1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helper

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by bobs100, Oct 8, 2017.

1. bobs100

bobs100 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    IGN:Bobs100

Previous IGN's:idk

Rank in game: Royal

How long have you been on the server?:
    i been playing for like 4 maps

How many hours a day do you spend on the server?:
    I spend on this server for like 2h or sometimes 1h of gameplay.

Can you screenshare?
    Yes im good at it

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
    I was already owner and admin /mod on server i was benteam so i know how to ss good i dont like doing pex and i dont dev now so thats it

*Why do you want to become a staff member?:
    Because i want help this server to get really high quality of players and help with bugs

*What are your intentions when you become staff?:
    I would accept everything you would offer to me and it would me a fun ride

*What can you bring to the staff team?:
    I can bring to staff team more experience and great time together and lots of fun

Are you staff on any other server's as of right now?:
    no i playing on your server 24/7

How many other servers are you currently active/play on?
    I2

What is your timezone?
    usa

*If you are a helper, and someone comes to the server and starts to spam a Server IP, yet there are no moderators+ online what would you do?
    If i would a command mute i would mute him until Higher staff member arive on server and take screenshots

*If you are PvP-ing and you are receiving multiple reports about a player hacking, what is the best possible way to handle this situation?
    let the player kill you and see if they player is hacking and go in /v and rec it

*If you’re helper+ and you are receiving a lot of reports on a player at once but they're all coming from the same faction. What do you do?
    I would check the player who is hack/not Most likely to faction players don't like him so. but if he hacking and i see it i will ss