1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aPapi Mod Apply -

Discussion in 'Apply Here' started by ImBigPapu, Oct 10, 2017.

1. ImBigPapu

ImBigPapu New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    IGN:aPapi

Previous IGN's:

Rank in game:
    Non

How long have you been on the server?:
    2 Season-Royalty

How many hours a day do you spend on the server?:
    8-9Hours

Can you screenshare?
    Yea

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
    Yea, i was a admin in a trolling server and i was lime 2 years ago a Co-Leader in NoviaMC i think its a close server

*Why do you want to become a staff member?:
    I want to become a staff member because there is no musg staff on all the time and im very active player.

*What are your intentions when you become staff?:
    I want to be active to help the players/other staff members, Look for some hackers and have fun.

*What can you bring to the staff team?:
    imagination,Fun time, Designs , Brand new ideas.

Are you staff on any other server's as of right now?:
    No.

How many other servers are you currently active/play on?

What is your timezone?
    UTC +2:00

*If you are a helper, and someone comes to the server and starts to spam a Server IP, yet there are no moderators+ online what would you do? I will proboly warned him for first, if he is keep spamming im going to mure him for a hour, if he keep spamming im going to ban him for 2days.

*If you are PvP-ing and you are receiving multiple reports about a player hacking, what is the best possible way to handle this situation?
    Getting out of pvp going to check what going on with the reports and if there is something im getting the player to ts and ban him

*If you’re helper+ and you are receiving a lot of reports on a player at once but they're all coming from the same faction. What do you do?
    Going to check if is it true if is it not true im muting the players who spam.